Chapter 29/ Final

It has been six years after I have given birth. Right now, Crowley and I were walking arm in arm through the streets of Sanguinem after we have given our reports to Krul. The present time was not stable. War was still going outside. It was a horrific news worldwide. Seeing humans experimenting on their own kin. Not to forget to mention how they did use the Seraph killing thousands of vampires and even humans. Mika managed to find Yuu and the others. Currently, they are hiding from both sides. But Mika and I made an oath to meet up in the future. Lacus and I also agreed to meet some day again. He swore if Ferid would go to far or if there is a tight spot, he would leave. That was the same plan that Crowley and I wanted to pull through with Horn and Chess. To run away from this whole chaos and establish a new settlement somewhere behind the barriers of Japan. It would also bring at least some little protection to our children.

As we entered our mansion, we could hear running and loud laughter. "Keira!!! Ren!!! We are back home." Keira had a similar personality like I did. Crowley would always remind me that she is a troublemaker as I am if not even worse. But she had his looks. His wonderful crimson red eyes and maroon banks while the rest of her long hair was dark brown, braided as well. Ren, on the other hand, had a similar personality like his dad, but my looks such as ruby eyes and (h/c) hair.

Instantly, two small vamps came running to us with huge smiles. "Mommy!! Daddy!!", they both shouted cheerfully. "I hope you didn't cause any trouble to auntie Chess and auntie Horn", I spoke hopefully, knowing that it was actually impossible. "Well...", Kiera trailed off. I facepalmed, knowing where this was leading to. "There you are", I heard Chess declare, flaming all up. "Sis it's time to run for you", Ren stated calmly while chuckling. Keira ran off laughing while Chess dashed past us with high speed as well. Ren then hummed. "Aren't you going to ran along", I offered. "No", he said amusingly, "I hate running. But I will go and check on them." I gave Crowley a look knowing where 'I hate running' comes from, Crowley rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. Our son then disappeared behind a corner. Silence. Crowley and I then both started to laugh thinking of how crazy yet sweet our family was. 

Never in my life have I thought that knowing the fact how unfortunate I was would find happiness at the end in this cruel world and ready to risk everything in order to protect the source of it.