11 ~ Pesky Bird Isn't Always Male [Short]

TW: Boyflux!Grian; Boyflux!Etho; Accidental outing?;

So, the gender identity of Grian is Boyflux, Marfluid, or Mascfluid. It's basically me projecting about finding my gender identity, Girlflux or Femfluid earlier (8/19 - M/D). I'm extremely happy since finding the term, as I've been searching for one that I found fit the most for three-fourths of a year. I admitted to myself that I was questioning November 2021, before that I was worried I was unconsciously trying to be with the popular crowd like my parents kept telling me most of the community was.

So, a Boyflux/Marfluid/Mascfluid can sometimes feel completely male, demiboy, neoboy, to agender, or anywhere between. This doesn't imply that someone is required to feel male or agender completely at any time, they can be whoever they hell they want to be. Any arguing won't be tolerated.

HC x Evo x YHS/TS

~

"Pesky bird." Xisuma shook his head.

"Oh yeah, they're a pesky bird. They always have been." Pearl sighed, looking down to her book.

"Uh... They?" Impulse asked, confused.

"Hmm? Yeah. I use They for G." Pearl shrugged.

Impulse, X, Doc, and Ren turned to look at Grian. The same Grian who was arguing with Mumbo about whether potatos or carrots (likely golden [X really needs to figure out why Grian loves golden carrots and hates meat.]) was better. Impulse stepped closer to Grian before tapping the Parrot Avian on the shoulder.

The squawk was suprising, but everyone pushed it aside. Especially because Grian turned almost as red as his crimson sweater.

"Grian, have we been using wrong pronouns for you?" Impulse asked, wings drooping slightly.

Grian blinked, the blush decreasing . "No? Both he and they are fine. Pearl tends to use they more then he. I'm actually under the Genderfluid umbrella, Mascfluid."

"Like Etho?" Ren blinked, smiling.

"Like Etho." Grian and Etho said, breaking into a fit of giggles. Scar squeaking and pulling his sword made everyone laugh.

"When did you get here?" G asked.

"Eh, I've been here from the beginning." Etho shrugged, faer smirk reaching faer eyes.

"Lies." The twins of Chaos said. Pearl looked up from her book to look at the ninja, and Grian raised an eyebrow.

"...are you two siblings?" Xisuma glanced between the two.

"I wish." Grian grumbled, while Pearl laughed.

"Alright then." X turned to look directly at G. "Grian are you okay with us knowing about you being Mascfluid? You didn't-"

"X. I had the flag hanging in each season's base. I wasn't hiding it. You guys just never asked and I-" Grian paused before looking to Mumbo. "I won the bet."

Mumbo groaned and frowned. "I'll get you your diamonds..."

"Give him a few weeks." Scar teased. A quick Ender Crystal and obsidian caused the teasing to stop for a few minutes - if Scar doesn't find himself in a death trap like the other day.

"...I'm pretty certain you made a bet on when we'd ask?" Ren asked.

"I bet the end of Seven, Mumbo bet the end of Six." Grian snickered.

Xisuma sighed and folded xyr arms. "...Why have we never asked before?"

"Because I never specified my pronouns, and you guys only heard Mumbo use He/Him for me and I never argued." Grian snickered.

"Wouldn't that of been a bit dysphoric to be referred to as He when your more agender then gendered?" Etho asked. "When I feel more agender, I don't necessarily like being referred to as a man."

Grian shrugged. "I usually hang out with my friends off server or around Mumbo and Scar."

"...Scar knows?" Ren blinked.

"Of course Scar knows. Scar and G are dating." Mumbo shrugged.

Now it was Grian's turn to blink and look over at Mumbo. "I'm not dating Scar."

"Your not?" Mumbo asked, confused himself.

"No. I haven't- Its complicated." Grian sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Taurtis?" Pearl asked, standing up and waking to her brother.

"Yeah." Grian sighed.

"Told you he was a bi-"

"Pearl. Don't, swear." Grian glared at Pearl softly.

"He is one though."

"Who's Taurtis?" X asked, blinking and looking at Grian with confusion.

"My hopefully ex-husband, but he'll never sign the papers so I have to wait." Grian groaned.

"Same reason he's not dating Scar." Pearl snickered.

"You... You realize you can go into default, but you have to be separated from him for a year." Doc said, glancing between Grian and Pearl.

Anger visibly flooded G, and he folded his arms as he spoke. "I'm. Killing. My. Lawyer."

"Hey, no. Don't kill Dom." Pearl glared at her brother.

"Yeah alright. I'll get J to make an infinite death trap." Grian shrugged. Pearl sighed and shook her head.

"I... your such a Pesky Bird." X shook xyr head.

"Haha, yeah." Grian smiled to X. "Anyways back to the topic at hand, which do you think is better? Potatoes or carrots?"

"Oh void! Grian, Potatoes are obviously-"

"Personally I like peas." Xisuma laughed.

"Those are good too." Grian agreed.