When you meet again (Mikey)

You and your dad Peter, as in Spider-Man, were skateboarding in the middle of the night since he always had work, it was the only time he was available.

You showed him the pizza trick Mikey showed you.

"Wow my little Unicorn! That was amazing!"

That's when you heard police sirens and a walkie talkie saying "We got a 12-10!" Your dad had to leave, again.

"I'm sorry princess, I've got to go!" Your dad pulls you into a big hug. You never wanted to let go but you had to.

A tear rolled down your cheek and your dad wiped it away and kissed your fore-head. "I'll bring you home some pizza my little unicorn!" He said while disappearing into the night.

You were about to leave until you heard a voice. "Hey (Y/N)! What's up?" You turned around to see Mikey.

You forced a smile but a tear rolled down your cheek. "H-Hi Mikey." Your voice was cracking.

He ran to your side as you started to cry harder. "What wrong (Y/N)?!?"

"M-My dad never spends time with me, it's not his fault though. He has to help New York considering he's the Spider-Man." You waited to hear all the questions from Mikey like everyone else.

No one ever cared that you were sad. "Oh. I'm sorry (Y/N)." he hugged you and comforted you.

"Y-Your not going to ask about t-the whole Spider-Man thing?" You look up at him.

"Of course not! My friend is hurt, so I Dr. Prankinstein, vow to make you happy!" You giggle as he does a heroic pose.

"You wanna come to my place to play Halo 4 and eat pizza?" He asks and you nod as you both head down the sewers.

A/N: Sorry I didn't say who your parents were for Leo's so I made this!

Leo) Mom: Laura (normal person)
Dad: Superman
Raph) Mom: Natasha (Black Widow)
Dad: Clint (Hawkeye)
Donnie) Mom: Jane (from Thor the movie)
Dad: Thor
Mikey) Mom: Jenna (Normal person)
Dad: Peter Parker (Spider-Man)

Kitty!!!!