When its your Birthday!!!

Y/T = Your Turtle

You were walking home from school and you decide to stop by the lair. "Hey guys!" The turtles look over at you. "Hey (Y/N)!" Y/T gives you a kiss on the cheek. "What's up?"

"Oh just living another boring birthday as usual." you say.

"Unacceptable!!!" Y/T says.

Then one of the turtles (that isn't your boyfriend) takes you out of the lair leaving you confused.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME BECAUSE IM THE AUTHOR-

Two hours later you returned to the lair only to see pizza, presents, and laser tag in the dojo! "OMG Y/T!!! Did you do this?!???" Y/T walks over to you and plants a kiss on your cheek and nods.

"Well let's get started!!!" You all head into the dojo to play some laser tag.

It was head to head with Y/T since everyone else was out.

You hide behind a wall and using your mad laser tag skills, you get Y/T out using a mirror.

"BOOYAKASHA!!! I WIN!!!!" You shout and take off your laser tag stuff.

"Damn it!!" Y/T says as you head into the kitchen for pizza.

While eating pizza, Y/T's hand rubs your thigh teasingly and you tense up. "What are you doing?" You ask.

"Nothing..." Y/T replies. You frown and clear your plate.

"Whatever... Let's open gifts!" You say grabbing a big box. "It's from (The three other turtles that isn't your boyfriend)!" You open the box to see a skate board with (Y/N) on the back.

"Aww!! Thank you so much you guys!!!!!!" You hug them. Then you see a little box and it's from Y/T.

You open it to see a necklace with your initials on it. You start to tear up. "Oh! Y/T! It's beautiful!!" You kiss your boyfriend passionately, but you don't pull away, Y/T licks your bottom lip for an entrance and you let him in.

Your tongues danced for a little bit, then you pull away. "Whoa..." Y/T faints.

You laugh. "That was an interesting first make out session!" You take your gifts and head home.