When you get injured (Raph)

You were at the gym thinking about Scarlet witch. Last night you went on a mission with your dad Hawkeye. Scarlet witch had told you that if you didnt give in, she would kill you. Of course you didnt give in! You ran as fast as your legs could carry you.

You were throwing the last punch when your hit by a red ball. "Told you were going to die!" You hear Scarlet. You groan feeling blood from your head.

She throws another ball of fire at you and it cuts your cheek. "THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!" She throws a knife and it goes through your stomach. You see her walk away then you black out.

Raph's POV

"Where is she?!?!" I yell punching the punching bag.

"Im tired of your whining just go look for her!" Leo says. I grab my Sai's and headed to her apartment.

"Hey Clint! Where's (Y/N)?" I ask her dad.

"Well I thought she was going to your place after the gym?!?" Her dad stands up.

"No! She never arrived!!!" At this point I was freaking out.

I head to the gym next with her dad and we see (Y/N) lying on the ground in a pool of blood. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I run to her side. I rate her back to Donnie along with Clint who is still shocked about the lair.

"DONNIE!!! HELP (Y/N) NOW!!!" I lay her down on the table of Donnie's lab.

"Alright its nothing I can't fix I just need some privacy." Me and Clint head out and see Mikey who dropped the slice of pizza he was eating looking at Clint. "Y-Your H-Hawkeye!!!!!!!!!!!!" He runs up to Clint and hugs him.

After 3 hours, I hear (Y/N). "Raph?"

I turn around and run up to her and hug her. "Im so sorry this happened!!!!"

Authors POV

"You are never being alone anymore!!!!" He orders.

"Eye eye captain!" You kiss Raph and your dad pulls you off of him. "Dad!" You whine but he pulls you out of the lair. you quickly blow him a kiss and head back to your apartment.