Meeting the family (Donnie)

"Ok so the annoying one is Mikey, you will be able to tell him immediately." You giggle and nod.

"Here my book set is in my room." You both quietly head over to his room. "Wow! That's a lot of books!" You said to loud because a giant rat walks in. "Donatello! Who is this?"

"M-My name is (Y/N)." You reply.

"Ah. You are the girl Donnie won't stop talking about." Donnie and you blush really hard. "OHH (Y/N)'S HERE!!!" A orange masked turtle walks in.

"You must be Mikey." You laugh. "Whoa! Are you psychic?" You laugh and shake your head. "No."

"Oh so your (Y/N). I'm Leo." A blue masked turtle walks in followed by a turtle wearing a red bandana. "I'm Raph."

"Nice to meet you all. I promise I will keep your secret If, you can keep mine." They all give you confused looks except fair Donnie who pulls out a price of wood.

You shoot the wood with your lightning and they all give you amazed looks. "How did you do that!?!????"

"My dad is Thor... the god." Mikey passes out. "Whoa... wait so are you Immortal?" Leo asks. "No. I got most of my mom, just thats from my dad."

"If you'll excuse us we have to read." Everyone nods and Raph drags Mikey out of the room and just throws him on the floor of the kitchen.

After 3 hours of reading, you fall asleep on the last chapter of Insurgent. Donnie carries you back tot your house but doesn't see your dad standing there. "I had fun today, I finally got over April. But this will probably be the same. "Who aare you turtle?!?!?!" Your dad booms and you wake up. "Ummm... Donnie is my name."

"Dad don't worry he's my friend." You say falling back asleep. 'I wish he was more than a friend though.'