When you go to Canada's Wonderland (Donnie: Leviathon)

As you and Donnie get out the limo into CW, you noticed a science fair at CW with a grand prize of $40'000! You guys agreed to do that but first you guys went in and got the fast lane passes.

You get a map and look at the rides.

"What about Leviathon?" Donnie suggests.

"Umm I don't know... Don't laugh but... I've never been on a rollar coaster." You say.

"I'll be with you the whole time!" Donnie says kissing you.

"Ok! Let's do it!" You say heading to the Leviathon.

In the fast lane line, you noticed a lot of girls staring at Donnie. Who wouldn't? He's super ripped, really, really, tall, and really handsome.

You guys get on the front row which you glare at Donnie for.

"All clear! Have fun!" The staff put their thumbs up and the ride starts to move.

Going up the 306 ft hill, Donnie notices you being really nervous so he held your hand and you relaxed a little bit.

As you head down the hill you scream your head off but Donnie raises both your hands.

When the camera comes, Donnie kisses your cheek and you blush and smile.

When the big turn comes, Donnie holds your hand tight because he was leaning down. When the ride comes to a stop, Donnie has to guide you down the states because you were really dizzy.

Donnie bought the photo of him kissing your cheek.

"Where to next?" He asks and you give him a death glare because you were still really dizzy.