Grande question (Donnie)

You need to prepare for these feels!

You were walking to the lair all cold from the rain and you were all beaten up because Ultron had captured you and beaten you up.

You were crying which echoed throughout the sewers.

Donnie came out of the lair and saw you. He ran to you and you collapsed in his arms crying in his chest.

He carried you Bridal style to the lab and put multiple blankets on you.

He was down on his two knees cleaning your cuts and treating your wounds.

"Thank you Donnie. I love you so much." You say and he smiles.

"I love you more." He says making you smile.

He casually changed positions and was on one knee.

He pulled out the ring but kept it hidden from you.

"(Y/N), you are the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. We've been on a large roller coaster together and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So will you, (Y/N) (L/N) do me the honours of marrying me?" He pulls out the ring and you gasp and start to cry again.

"Of course!" You say hugging him.

"I love you." He says kissing your lips.

"I love you more." You say and he chuckles.

"Impossible."

You hear tears and look over to see Mikey wiping his eyes. "That was beautiful!" He starts clapping.