Prom pt. 2

It was Prim night!! You were getting ready and stressing a lot.

You had a (Whatever Turtle you chose's colour) dress on with black smokey eyes. You looked in the mirror and heard the doorbell downstairs.

You fall down the stairs and your father and boyfriend in human form laugh a little before helping you up.

Your mom pulls you aside. "What happened to (y/t)?"

"That is (y/t)!" You say. "He has a human watch on!"

"Ohhhhh!!" Your mom says and you face palm.

"So be back by 11:00-" your father gets elbowed in the stomach before he can finish his sentence.

"Have fun!" your mom says.

"Not to much fun!!" Your father adds before you head in the limo (y/t) rented.

You arrive at the high school and line up to take a photo. "You look really beautiful tonight." (Y/t) compliments you.

You blush really hard. "Thanks. And you look really handsome in a tux by the way!" You say and he blushes.

You were starving so you casually head to the food buffet grabbing a plate and filling it with food. "Yum!" Right before you eat, (y/t) grabs your hand and takes you on the dance floor.

"I was hungry (y/t)!!!" You growl at him.

"I know but it's our song!" (Y/t) says and you smile. (You will know what song it is in da future!)

You guys dance together for a while until the music stops. You look over at the DJ machine and see the captain of the cheerleader squad with the microphone.

"Alrighty!!" She says. "It's time to announce this proms king and queen!!" She pulls out two gold envelopes.

She opens it and gasps. "(Y/N) AND (Y/T)!?!?!? (Y/t) I get but (Y/N)?!?!?!?!" You get dragged to the stage by (y/t).

You get a crown put on your head and so does (y/t). You both giggle and head to the dance floor for the king and queen dance.

You press your head up against (y/t)'s chest. "Thank you. For everything. I love you so much!"

"I love you more." (Y/t) says kissing your forehead.

You head home but (y/t) carries you bridal style to your room because you fall asleep on the car ride back.

He kisses your forehead and whispers in your ear, "Goodnight (Y/N). I love you."