First date/kiss (Raph)

You were in the middle of your last boxing round. You were wearing your lucky sports bra and tank top with your favourite boxing gloves and shorts. Your opponent swings a punch but you dodge and punch her square in the face. She stumbles back and falls on the ground. You jump on her and pin her down.

"1, 2, 3... KO!" The ref blows the whistle and takes your hand to put in the air. "The winner is (Y/N) of the 2015 championships!"

A news reporter walks over to you. "How does it feel to be the youngest out of 65 people, and win this tournament?" She asks.

"Well *pant* It was hard but I'd like to thank my brother Vern for *pant* teaching me everything I know. *pant* It fells really good." You reply as the ref hands you your trophy.

You walk home when you hear a whisper. "Psst... (Y/N)! It's me, Raph."

You jump with joy and head over to hug him. But you hurt your arm hugging him cause you remember that in the 5th round, a girl twisted your arm. "Ow!"

"Oh god! What happened?" He looks at your swollen arm. "Oh some, person, twisted it. *sniff* I'll be fine." You say but then start to cry from all the pain. "OW!!"

Raph picks you up bridal style and runs to the lair. "DONNIE! Medical attention right now!" He puts you down on the table. Your arm was the size of a watermelon.

"Ok what is it- HOLY MOTHER OF SWELLING!!!! What the heck happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Donnie looks at your arm.

"B-Boxing match!" You reply as he inserts a needle. The swelling instantly went down! "H-How d-did you do th-that?!?!?"

"Kraang tech. Turned it into something useful." He replies wrapping your arm. "Don't throw punches with this arm for 3 weeks! It needs to heal."

"What?!?!? AWWW!!" You pout.

"It's ok... Let's go on a pizza date to cheer you up!" Raph offers. You nod as he sets the table up all fancy like and puts some pizza on the plates. "It's not that fancy... Sorry."

"Hey! It's better than any date I've had!" You say.

You eat and you share crazy dates. "And then, his ex comes up, kisses him, and he just dumps me for her with one kiss in the middle of our date!" You both laugh but then you have to go home.

"Goodnight Raph!" Before you leave he calls out to you. "Don't I get a goodnight kiss." He points to his cheek.

You walk up to him and right before you kiss him on the cheek he turns his head so your lips meet. You were shocked at first but then you went with it. You stayed like that until you were out of air.

"Goodnight Raph..." You head out.

'damn... She's a good kisser' He thought to himself as he head to his room.