When you or him have a nightmare (Mikey)

You were playing Video Games with Mikey.

Though, you were really tired because of the skateboarding competition you had won. "Mikey, I have to *yawn* go to bed." You sleepily say heading to your room.

"Night night don't let the squirrelanoids bite." Mikey says and you giggle.

You drift off to sleep after flopping on the bed.

You wake up in a field with Mikey and he was trying to catch a butterfly.

You giggle and head over to him. You were in a beautiful yellow sun dress and you were having an amazing hair day.

Then Mikey stops. "Mikey?" You shake him.

He points off into the distance but then falls. He screams as he's dragged away by squirrelanoids!

"(Y/N)!" He calls out.

"Mikey!!" You run after him but then squirrelanoids grab your dress and hair dragging you into darkness.

Mikey's POV

I hear crying so I run to my room to see (Y/N) crying.

"(Y/N) wake up!" I shake her.

She throws punches but I dodge them. "Get away from me Squirrelanoids!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!!" I shake her harder and she wakes up.

She looks at me with sad eyes and I hug her close as she cries in my chest.

When she calms down, she and I lay down falling back to sleep.