When you watch one of his games (Leo)

You were chilling on the couch watching TV when Leo comes in all sweaty.

"Where've ya been?" you ask him.

"Baseball practice!" He says and you gasp and smile.

"YOU MADE THE BASEBALL TEAM?!?!?" You hug him.

"Yeah I did the first game is tonight!" He says. You smile.

"I'll be there!" you say and he kisses you.

"Good!" He says.

-TIME SKIP TO DA BASEBALL GAME-

You sit on the bleachers but before the game, you give Leo and inspirational speech that he thanks you for.

Leo steps up to the mound and gets ready for the first pitch of the game.

He throws the pitch, and the game begins.

-TIME SKIP, AGAIN-

It was bottom of the ninth, 2 out, Leo was up to bat with a full count. Rosavelt high was losing 6-5.

There was one person on base. If Leo strikes out, they lose, the only way for them to win is if he hits a home run.

Leo chokes up on the bat and grips it harder, sweat dripping down his face.

The pitch comes in and Leo swings, *CRACK*

The ball goes flying and you stand up to watch it go out of the park!!

His team comes out of the dugout and when Leo comes to home plate, they dump a large bucket of Water on him and he gets soaked.

You run on the field and jump into his arms and kiss him.

He pulls apart and smirks. "Heads!" He says and you get a bucket of ice water dumped on you!

"LEO!!!" He gulps and you chase after him with a baseball bat.

"Wish I had that!" Shawti calls out too Leo.