When you or him have a nightmare (Leo)

You were asleep on Leo's bed waiting for him to come back from patrol.

You drift into a cruel nightmare.

You were in a room that had one light, under that light, was Leo.

He was standing there. "Help... Me." He says. You try to run to him but then you realize you were strapped to the wall.

You watched as Leo fell to his knees, then Karai came and helped him. "Why didn't you help him??!?" Karai yells at you.

Leo kisses Karai and leaves you there strapped to the wall.

"Leo help me!" You say.

"Why should I?!?" He yells at you and you feel a tear run down your cheek.

Leo's POV

I get into the lair excited to see (Y/N) but instead I hear crying.

I run into my room to see (Y/N) sleep-crying. I pull her into my lap and gently shake her.

"Help me!" She says.

"Wake up!" I say shaking her. "Come on (Y/N)!"

She opens her eyes and cries softly in my chest. "Leo... W-Will you leave me for Karai?" She looks up to me.

"Of course not! I love you way more than her and she will never compare to you." I wipe a tear from her face and she hugs me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her?

"I'm the morning..." She mumbles and falls asleep on me.

I kiss her forehead and laid down with her.