When you get injured (Donnie)

You were in Donnie's lab waiting for him to come back from patrol.

You were mixing chemicals together to make different shades of (Your/Favourite/Colour) when you mix the wrong chemical. "Oh Shi-" then everything explodes.

You go flying back and hit your head on the wall. Your vision goes blurry, and you see a flash of green and purple coming over to you but then everything goes black.

Donnie's POV

I was heading down the sewers slowly when I hear an explosion. I run to the lair to see (Y/N) on the floor unconscious. "(Y/N)!!!!!" I run over to her and she blacks out.

I take her to my lab and immediately start treating her. I wait a long time, like 3 hours, and she still hasn't woken up.

"Donnie, it's time to go to sleep!" Miley comes in but I don't move.

"DONNIE!!!!" He whines.

"Alright!" I get up and head to bed.

Author's POV

You wake up again in Donnie's lab and you see him come in and you fake sleep again.

"Hey (Y/N). Im going to bed now...
Please! Please! Wake up!" He says going on his knees beside you.

"Oh Alright!" You say getting up and Donnie kisses you.

"Dont do that again!!!!" He orders.

"Ok!" You say and head home. He grabs your shoulder and kisses you one last time. "Be safe."

"Ok ok! Let me go home now." when you get home you see your dad furious and Tony Stark there slowly backing away.

"Where have you been?!?!? It's Midnight!!!!!" He yells.

"Ummmm..... Well..... I was at Donnie's and ummm... There was an explosion and I passed out for 3 hours Goodnight!" You run up the stairs and go to sleep.