When you watch one of his games (Donnie)

You were in Donnie's lab working on your science project and waiting for Donnie to get home from patrol.

"Where is he?" You ask yourself and head out of the lab to see Donnie shooting some basketballs.

"Donnie?" You ask getting one of the balls that came towards you.

"(Y/N)!" He says. "What's up?"

"Umm... What are you doing?" You ask.

"Practicing for tonight's game!" He says and you gasp.

"You made the basketball team!!! I'm so proud Donnie!!" You run up and hug him.

"Yeah I did!" He says.

"I will be there tonight!!" You say.

-TO DA BASKETBALL GAME-

"Alright Good Luck Donnie!!!" You kiss his cheek before heading to sit down.

"Bye (Y/N)!" He says going out on the court.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MR. MUFFIN MAN-

The score was tied 82-82. There was 5.7 seconds left. Jake passed the ball to Donnie. He was going to do a lay-up but there wasn't enough time. He shot it from half-court.

It spun around and around and around till finally... It went in!

"ROSAVELT HIGH WINS 85-82 THANKS TO YOUR ONE AND ONLY DONATELLO!!!!!" The school announcer yells into the mega-phone and Donnie blushes.

You run up to him and jump in his arms, kissing him.

"Great game Donnie! Let me just grab my stuff!" You turn around to go get your stuff but is stopped by Donnie.

"(Y/N)?" He says and you turn around only to have a big water bucket dumped on you by Donnie!

"DONNIE!!!" You yell.

"Sorry! It's tradition!" He says before sprinting away.

"IMMA KILL YA!!!" You tell before chasing right after him.