When he joins a sports team (Leo)

Leo's POV

(Y/N) and I were walking down the hallway when a couple of my new friends come up to me.

"Hey Leo!" Justin says. "You wanna play some baseball after school with us?"

"Umm..." I look over at (Y/N) and she gives me a its-your-decision-look. "Sure!" I say.

I kiss (Y/N)'s cheek and head with my friends.

I was put as pitcher and up to bat was Shawti. "I will only hit a few home runs." He says and I laugh.

I pitch the first ball and it's a strike down the middle. It was really fast and all my friends look at me wide eyed.

I shrug it off and throw a curveball, another strike. Shawti looks amazed.

I throw another pitch and it's a fastball. He swings and I flinch hoping he doesn't hit it and he didn't. He struck out and everyone runs over to me.

"You just struck out Shawti! SHAWTI!!!" Kyle says. "NO ONE STRICK'S OUT SHAWTI!!"

"Oh..." I say.

"Let's keep going." Kyle says.

I strike out 2 more guys so it was our turn to bat.

Justin and Kyle got on base and it was my turn to bat.

The first pitch is thrown. Ball. Second pitch was a strike that I fouled out. The third pitch came in and I focused my angle, chocked up on the bat and swung.

I heard a crack and watched it go out of the park. I dropped my bat in shock and stood there. I run the bases.

When I come back in Justin takes my hand and sprints away.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To couch Barney!" He says and I give him a confused look.

He takes me to a man inside an office full of baseball trophies.

"Couch Barney. I would like you to introduce you to Leo. He, struck out Shawti and hit a home run out of the park." Justin says and the couch spits out the water he was drinking and looks up at me.

He stands up and puts a hand on my shoulder. "How would you like to be on the team son?" He asks me and I smile.

"It would be an honour." I say and he smiles.

"This season will be legend, wait for it, dary!!! (That's right. It's Barney from How I Met Your Mother) he says and I laugh.