First date/kiss (Mikey)

You were getting ready for your first date with Mikey! No nothing fancy... JUST AN AWESOME VIDEO GAME TOURNAMENT!!! First one to 50 Mario Kart wins, wins!! You had a grey t-shirt on with your favourite orange skirt and... You had tied Mikey's bandana to your wrist like a cool bracelet thingy!

You grabbed your purse as you put on your black shoes. You hopped on your skateboard and headed to the lair.

"IM HERE MIKEY!!" You yell.

"OK IM IN THE LIVING ROOM!!"

You walk into the living room to see 2 wii controllers, 5 boxes of pizza, and two Gatorade bottles.

"Nice... BUT YOUR BUTT GON BE KICKED!!!" You say.

"In your dreams son! Imma cream you like I cream my coffee!!" You laugh at his weird dis.

After 253 races, 14 Gatorade bottles, and all 5 extra-large boxes of pizza, You win! "OH YEAH!! TAKE THAT!!! Unicorn power!!" You shoot your web at the last slice of pizza and eat it.

"Pssh... Beginners luck!" You were both standing up.

"Really?" You step closer to him.

"Really." Closer.

"You sure?" Closer.

"Sure as heck!" Now you were m.m. away from his face.

"Positive?" You whisper.

"Positive!" Then you step forward and kiss him. He was shocked but then kissed back. "You know your a pretty good kisser... But it was beginners luck!" You mock him.

"Ha Ha! Very Funny!" He sees your wrist. "Oh that's where that went! I was wondering where that went!" He went to grab it but you step back. He thought for a second.

He stepped forward you stepped back. You did this 4 times until your butt hit the wall. He stepped forward and kissed you again. While you were distracted, he took the bandana off and ran for it. "HEY!!!" You chase after him.

"MY KISSES ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO DISTRACT YOU!!" He yells back. 'But her kisses are better!' He thinks as you run around the lair.