chapter 7

Before with Mikoto and the genins

*While Kushina ran to who knows where, the rest of the team just walked and asked around for someone who matches tsunade's discription. No said said anything until they heard a disturbance going inside a casino making mikoto roll her eyes*

Mikoto:of course she's in the casino...

*Mikoto muttered to herself, as her and the genins walked to it but where stopped when a woman jumped out a window breaking it. The woman was blonde with big tits and was screaming angrily at the owners*

The shinobi's"found her"

Owner:come back here you old bag!!

*Before they could follow her the windows and entrances were sealed with thick ice that would take hours to break or melt. A female form with a mask jumped next to Tsunade*

Haku:lady Tsunade, i thought we agreed that you would stop gambling

Tsunade:i guess I fell of the wagon huh?!

*Tsunade said with a booming laugh making haku sigh*

Haku:at least i don't smell sake on, you did you really steal there money?

Tsunade:hey i don't have the near unlimited funds of the Senju clan, so i need to make money somehow to feed you, Naruto, Zabuza and you know if anko doesn't have her dango's she'll go crazy

Haku:just make sure you keep her in check with the amount of dango's that woman eats, we don't want her getting fat

Tsunade:true true anyway...

*Tsunade stopped as she felt eyes on them she turned around and saw Mikoto with a bunch of brats*

Tsunade:Miko chan?

Mikoto:hello Tsunade sensei it's been far too long

Tsunade:like 9 years too long but why are you here?

Mikoto:i have grand news, but is there a place we can talk?

Tsunade:yes i rented a house at the outskirts of town

*They all walked there a little later they sat down and haku served tea to Mikoto and Tsunade, Tsunade frowned and was about to complain*

Haku:you already had you're sake last week you know the rule you're only allowed to drink once a month

*Haku said sternly making Tsunade mumble "ungrateful brat" that made haku smirked as he took of his mask and sat down next to Tsunade the boys all blushed looking at "her"*

*While the girls well ino and Sakura were jealous of this "girl's" smooth skin, the only one who just smiled kindly at haku was Hinata which haku returned in kind*

Tsunade:so Mikoto what can I do you for? Does the civilian council want my head again?

Mikoto:no nothing like that, actually the civilian council is dead

*Tsunade was surprised as she grew a wide smile as Sakura hid sadness behind her expression*

Tsunade:you're kidding...

Mikoto:nope saw it with my own eyes

Tsunade:that's fantastic who killed them? Did sarutobi finally snap?

Mikoto:ha no, but he did give one hell of a goodbye to us as he went on vacation i wonder how he's doing

Meanwhile with hiruzen

Hiruzen:yahooooo!!!

*We see hiruzen surfing as a group of monkeys made a triangle under him with hiruzen on top with sunglasses and wearing a bright red Hawaiian shirt*

Back to Tsunade

Tsunade:oh I'm sure he's just sitting somewhere drinking tea or something calm giving how old he is, anyway who killed them?

*Mikoto smirked and dranked her tea*

Mikoto:oh the new Hokage's wife

Tsunade:well whoever he is he sure did take charge what's there name?

Mikoto:oh you know them quite well sensei

*Tsunade thought of it for a minute*

Tsunade:the only living person that would make sense at least for me would be shikaku that Nara may be lazy but his mind like no other. You could be talking with him and he'll have 50 different ways to kill you in one conversation alone

Mikoto:no he's not the Hokage there names are...Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki

*That did not get the reaction Mikoto was hoping for Tsunade looked concerned*

Tsunade:are..are you sure there the real ones?

Mikoto:huh? Yeah there the real ones they we're apparently in a coma for 14 years and woke up a few weeks ago. Hell when Kushina heard everything that happened to Naruto she painted the walls red with the civilian council's blood and ripped every limb from mebuki Haruno before finally her head

*Sakura left not wanting to appear weak in front of everyone and cry for her mother's death Tsunade just sighed*

Tsunade:if what you're saying is true and i hope it is for Naruto's sake he'll be over the moon to see her again

Mikoto:what do you mean for Naruto's sake?

Tsunade:it's a long story you see...

*The door Crashed opened revealing Naruto holding an unconscious Kushina in his arms*

Naruto:BAACHAN HELP!!

back with Naruto and Kushina

Naruto:kaasan!! Kaasan wake up!!

*Naruto said tears falling from his face*

Kurama:brat stop screaming hurry up and use that healing technique that blonde bimbo taught you!

Naruto:r..right..!

*Naruto puts as gently as posible Kushina on the floor and did some hand signs*

Naruto:koori chiyu no jutsu!

*Naruto used the moisture of the lake and puts it over Kushina's bleeding wounds and sealed them with ice. Naruto may not be as good at healing like Tsunade or haku but he can at least closed his mother's wounds stopping the bleeding*

Naruto:Kurama give me extra chakra on my legs now!!

*Kurama does and Naruto runs as fast as he's legs can carry him with Kushina in his arms, even with kurama's chakra giving extra speed Naruto still pushed himself even harder to the point he felt pain in his legs*

Kurama:kit slow down you're gonna hurt yourself

*Naruto ignored him and kept up the speed until he crashed through the door of the house they we're staying Naruto looked around and saw kids around his age and his aunty when he saw haku and Tsunade there*

Naruto:BAACHAN HELP