chapter 35

I'm back

Last time

Minato:Naruto this meeting is not over yet

Naruto:it is for me I'll give you all 24 hours to give me a response if not we leave maybe we'll go to the mist in sure there Hokage would do anything to get one of the 7 back she would give us anything that we ask be thankful i came here first

*Naruto left with a smile on his face since he put danzo in a corner where either way Naruto would come out a winner*

Now

With the reject club

Reject club: cheers!!

*We see them celebrating after Tsunade and Naruto told them what happened in the meeting Tsunade had insisted of them going to the most expensive restaurant In Konoha we see anko and Naruto stuffing there faces with food having a pseudo competition on who can eat the most,Zabuza was eating silently with a noticeable smirk, Haku was talking with Shizune both trying to ignore there significant other Gastly eating habit, yin was scarfing down his plate of raw meat under the table, Tsunade was drinking full bottles of sake like water and Kushina was just watching it all happened sitting next to zabuza*

Tsunade:hahaha! You did good brat did you see the look the Hokage kept giving you buahahahah!!!

*Tsunade slapped Naruto's back hard making him spit out the food that magically disappeared before it reached the ground that's how fancy the place was, anko raised her hands in victory*

Naruto: I'm calling bullshit swallow first!

Shizune:please don't...

*But anko ignored her fiance and tried to swallow it but started choking she went for the glass of water but Naruto caught it first and gave her an evil smirk*

Naruto:oh? You want the water? I'll give it to you in exchange for say your dessert?

*Anko not missing a beat grabbed her plate of dessert and slammed it at Naruto's face so hard it made Naruto fall of his chair, anko grabbed the cup and drank it before giving a huge breath of relief,anko gave Shizune a huge smile making her roll her eyes with a smile on her face she patted anko's head*

Shizune:yes yes you beat your little brother congratulations

Naruto:oh yes yes don't get all up at once to help me

Haku:stop being a baby and get up

Naruto: fine fine...

*Naruto got up with a smirk as he got up and tried to kiss Haku who holds him away at arms length*

Haku;hell no i spend far too long fixing myself for you to ruin my make up! Go clean yourself

Naruto:oh what's wrong Haku i thought you loved my cream?

*Kushina did a spit take*