chapter 23

*we see Naruto in the middle as the genin Naruto had his hands in his pockets yawning

Naruto:let's see who's going to be first is it going to be destiny kid the emo duck maybe the crying Banshee no not them hm...

*Naruto dodged a punch from ino*

Naruto:ah the sailor moon rip off got it

*Naruto grabbed her wrist as she threw a punch and holds her in front of him as a shield as Neji reached him and started punching him or well ino*

Naruto:ah the hyuga eight trigrams mountain crusher quite painful but any move that is made to destroy the defense will be more painful if you don't defense so a lose lose situation don't you agree ino?

*Naruto let ino fall blood falling from her mouth as Naruto jumped out of the way from a dog?*

Naruto:ah great you're a inuzuka god i hate you're clan

Kiba:heh why because you You know we're the best!

Naruto:no because you guys are fucking animal abuser "oh yeah let's take out mortal animals out to kill and get killed not a summoning that are harder to kill can talk and actually have jutsus no no I'll just take this totally normal dog that can be killed in a moments notice"

*Kiba growled insulted*

Kiba:everyone stand back he's mine! Ready akamaru?!

Akamaru:bark!

*Both got into position as akamaru transformed in to a copy of Kiba*

Naruto:fair warning use that move and I'll kill one of you

*Naruto said with bored eyes looking at them but did they listen no they just ran to Naruto*

Kiba:fang over fang!

*Naruto sighed he did try to warn them as Kiba and akamaru they rotate their bodies and deliver a series of rapid body blows looking like two tornados coming straight for Naruto who didn't move just grabbed the smallest kunai he had in his pocket ...

*Naruto sighed he did try to warn them as Kiba and akamaru they rotate their bodies and deliver a series of rapid body blows looking like two tornados coming straight for Naruto who didn't move just grabbed the smallest kunai he had in his pocket and when they were seconds from touching Naruto he jumped in the air and threw the kunai at one of the tornados stopping it in it's tracks once Kiba stopped his tornado breathing heavily*

Kiba:ha how do you like that?!

*Breathing heavily and looked behind him his eyes widen as akamaru had a kunai in his chest*

Kiba:akamaru!!

*Kiba tried to run to his dog but Naruto made it next to it and sliced his head off*

Kiba:you...you monster!!

Sakura:what the hell is wrong with you!!

*Hinata was crying this being the first time to see death and Naruto did it so easily as breathing*