chapter 58

Last time

Kushina kneeled down and kissed Naruto's forehead with a soft smile*

Kushina:I'm so proud of you my son....

*Kushina hugged him tightly she crawled slowly and rested Against the tree, she was holding Naruto like a baby as she slept with him*

Now

*Kushina was in heaven, she didn't care that a punishment was waiting for her in Konoha, she didn't care that they've been walking for 68 hours, she didn't care that she hasn't had a taste of ramen since she woke up.....ok she cared a bit about that but what matters now that she was holding her boy like a baby*

Anko: this Is humiliating....

*Anko said since Kushina Made a clone and did the same to anko who whenever she would try to free herself Kushina's grip would just become stronger*

Anko:your both my children and I never got to do this with any of you. You are gonna let me have this

*Kushina said in a tone that left not room for disagreement, anko groaned and let it happened all the while in the back Hinata and Haku we're having pleasant conversations*

Inside Naruto

???:wake up my baby boy, wake up.....

*Naruto opened his eyes slowly and looked around he knew this place, he was in the deepest part of his subconscious the place he would always escape to when he was in Konoha as a child. The place was just as regular house, he got up and walked to the kitchen where he knew his mother was waiting for him*

F Kushina: I'm disappointed in you Naruto, you almost lost that can't happened you know your much to important to die like that

*Naruto sighed and looked at the ground, F Kushina walked to Naruto and rubbed his cheek*

F Kushina:you know I'm only harsh because I care for you my son I only want what's best

Naruto:I know mother I promise I'll double my training, I will not die I could never die if it meant disappointing you

F Kushina/???:then you know what you have to do...

*F Kushina and the voice from so many years ago said in unison. Naruto coughed up blood as he felt another Uzumaki Chaín Pierce his heart, the invisible chains became visible as now he has 6 all wrapped around his heart. F Kushina kissed his forehead and gave him a warm smile*

F Kushina:it's time you wake up....

Real world

*Naruto opened his eyes in a jump, he glanced around and saw his family all sleeping, he got out and almost gave Hinata a heart attack*

Hinata:n..Naruto Kun you scared me!

*Naruto glanced at her and gave her a smile that gave her a fright in to her very core off her soul*