chapter 31

Last time

*Naruto lifted his shirt and showed he still had a scar where guy punched him Tenten  looked at guy surprised, no surprised could not express her emotions she was completely and utterly shock at her sensei power while lee was basically vibrating from excitement looking between his senpai and his sensei*

Naruto:but that was a few years back...

*Guy smirked since he could already tell what Naruto was implying, Naruto took off his shirt and got in to fighting position*

Naruto:come on sensei let me show you how much I've grown let me show you my power of youth!!

Now

*We see Naruto and guy looking at each other Naruto full of determination and his default fox grin while guy had his regular winning smile giving Naruto a thumbs up*

Guy:alright Naruto show me what you got! And remember this is purely a Taijutsu fight i want to see how much you've grown

Naruto:you got it sensei!

*Naruto disappeared in a blur from eyesight making Tenten eyes widen*

Tenten:so fast?!

*As Naruto appeared about to kick guy his feet stopped*

Naruto:wait!

Guy:is something wrong Naruto?

Naruto:i can't believe i Forgot about that give me 5 minutes

*Naruto ran behind a tree Tenten was confused until she blushed seeing Naruto clothes throwned to a branch*

Meanwhile with the reject club

*We see them at the Senju compound Kushina was there talking Haku's ear off when Haku froze and visibly looked scared*

Kushina:is something wrong Haku?

Haku:he found it...

Kushina:huh? Found what?

Haku: he found the suit

Zabuza:oh kami i thought you burned it...

Haku:it didn't burn it was fire resistant i froze it and threw it at a waterfall...

Anko: knowing the little bundle of energy 20 ryo he jumped in after it

Tsunade:20 he just bought a new one no one is that stupid

Anko: bet!

Kushina:i don't understand what's so wrong about a suit?

Back with Naruto

Naruto: there! Now I'm ready!

*Naruto came out of the tree when they saw him Tenten paled but lee and guy grinned from ear to ear both giving Naruto a thumbs up which he returned*

Guy and lee:YOSH!!