chapter 57 + sneak peek

Last time

*Kushina didn't know what to do, or even how to react, how do you react when your son's mind state is almost villain like? So she only hugged him. Naruto not seeing anything wrong he hugged back not noticing Kushina silently letting tears fall,

Now

*It's been a quiet 3 days, the bridge was almost complete thanks to all the clones, things overall were looking good*

With Naruto

*We see him resting against a tree just enjoying the breeze, he moved his head just in time to dodge a kunai being stabbed where his head was. Naruto opened his eyes and looked at his sister slightly annoyed*

Naruto:can't even let me rest my eyes for a few?

Anko:what's the point? Your not going to sleep until those pills had passed out of your system

*Anko said with a cheeky grinned while she placed another ice pack on her left eye, she winced slightly making Naruto grinned*

Naruto:told yah to go slower on the poor girl, but did you listen? No of course not because big smart anko knows what she's doing

*Naruto said snickering remembering how anko got that eye, and again dodging another kunai from his sadistic sister, this time she manages to cut his cheek*

Anko:that's worth 3 points right there!

Flashback

*It was early morning, everyone was having breakfast, well almost everyone. Inari was eating in his room terrified since the real Naruto was down there eating with his team, anko was eating dangos and Hinata?

Hinata:argh.....

*She was busy trying to keep her breakfast down after anko gut kicked her in to a tree cracking it, anko laughed since in the end she couldn't hold it down*

Kushina: isn't she being too harsh on the poor girl?

*Kushina said seeing the whole thing happen while drinking her tea, Naruto just hummed by instinct he touched his belly rubbing it in pain*

Naruto:i mean it's no different then when I asked her to teach me hand to hand combat, she'll be fine....ish

*Kushina's eye twitch still having a bit of a murderous instinct she had when he killed the sword guy*

Kushina:she....did this to you?

*Naruto noticing what's going on, he could easily tell what was his mother's train of though and grew an evil smirk on his face, as he gave a fake sniffle*

Naruto:oh yes, one time she made me fight her even though my bones were broken it was just horrible

*When Naruto pulled the fake tear from his back pocket that's what did it, Kushina slammed her cup on the table breaking it and started walking to anko that was too distracted with her new toy to see her coming. Haku chuckled softly cuddling close on Naruto's shoulder*

Haku:Kami your evil, it really does something to me~

*Haku whispered softly to his ear, Naruto shivered when Haku liked him behind the ear just in time to see Kushina punching anko right in the eye in to orbit*

Present

Naruto: Kami i never thought i would say these words but i can't wait to be back in konoha

*Naruto muttered to himself ignoring his sister licking his blood of the kunai*

Naruto:still it was a rare treat hearing you scream like a little girl