chapter 16

Last time

Ino:what is No talking about?

Naruto:oh right you guys are fresh blood

Mikoto:Naruto you know?

*Naruto just nods*

Naruto;she told me listen up while my ane-anko keeps ranting her justified rant I'll tell you the story listen cause i want to talk about...Anko mitarashi

now

Flashback years back Naruto as narrator

*It was night time Anko as always running from her life before there was fox day there was snake day 24 hours where Anko would be tortured abused and giving she was female used..that village was sick even before the civilian council*

* anyway Anko was running from a group of civilians you might be wondering she was still trained under Orochimaru why not use her jutsus? Well because the Hokage sealed her chakra until she could be trusted, Anko tripped and fell to the ground she knew she wouldn't make it if she got up so she got in to a ball position to protect herself the best she could but the pain never came all she heard was was the screaming and the sound of dismemberment Anko trembling dared to look up and saw who saved her*

Kushina:hey kid you I'm guessing you've seen better days

*Anko got scared and crawled back Kushina Uzumaki head of the anbu division and wife of the Hokage the man who took away her chakra she could only imagine what else they'll take from her now*

Kushina:hey now relax I'm not gonna hurt you

*Anko didn't believe her and started running Away from her jumping from building to building once she thought she was safe she landed on a alley way looking behind her she saw no one sighing in relief until she looked in front of her and saw Kushina leaning against a wall*

Kushina:yo

*Anko jumped and started running again Kushina sighed, Anko made it to the top of the walls of Konoha*

Kushina:are you done now?

*Anko froze when she looked up Kushina flying using wind jutsu to walk on the air as she softly landed on the ground*

Kushina:now that was quite the work out but let's hurry we have somewhere to be

Anko:wha..

*Kushina touched her head and shunshin out of there*

Apartment buildings