chapter 36

24 hours later

*We see Naruto walking up the Hokage tower to talk to his father he felt someone sneaking badly behind him badly Naruto turned a corner and so did the assailant but Naruto was gone*

Konohamaru:huh where did he go?

*Konohamaru flinched as he felt something cold on his neck while someone grabbed hold of his arm and twisted*

Naruto:oh it's just a kid

*Naruto pushed him to the ground konohamaru turned around and saw a bored Naruto twirling what looked like a ice dagger, konohamaru scowled at Naruto who just ignored him and walked passed him*

Naruto:be careful kid my sister anko would have just killed you without looking and she would have forgotten about you in the next 5 seconds

*Naruto yawned as konohamaru ran in front of him blocking his way with an angry look on his face*

Konohamaru:hey don't ignore me! I'm gonna be Hokage one day!

Naruto:but you aren't the Hokage today so why should I care?

Konohamaru:because I'm the grandson of the 3rd!

Naruto:and I'm the son of the 4th your point?

*Konohamaru flinched and looked at Naruto with a shocked expression Naruto sighed and took out a lollipop putting it in his mouth and gave one to konohamaru who took it*

Naruto:so by your logic since I'm the son of the 4th that would mean i would be the Hokage before you right?

Konohamaru:uh....

Naruto:lucky for you i don't want the job being Hokage sucks if you really think about it

Konohamaru:no it Doesn't being Hokage is the biggest honor for any Shinobi!

Naruto:then bless Kami that I'm an assasin since let say you become Hokage you know what that gets you?

Konohamaru:respect!

Naruto:manipulation

Konohamaru:huh?

Naruto:let's see there like 17 clans in Konoha each of them with there own wants and interested does interest will often clash with the interest of another clan and it would fall on you to decide which clan do you support whoever you don't will automatically disepise you can you deal with that hate?

Konohamaru:w..wait...

Naruto:Or better yet let's look it Another way being Hokage means that there's a huge kill me sign on your head because the Hokage is suppose to be the strongest in the village you kill him a good 70% of the Shinobi would surrender on fear alone, so every day you would have to worry about if today will be the day an assassination attempt will be place on you or your loved ones and giving how easily i could have killed you i don't like your odds so can you live with that? Knowing that someone you loved your father, wife, or future kids died because there daddy or husband was the Hokage?

Konohamaru:then I'll become the strongest!

Naruto:yeah not gonna happen the only 2 people in history that are without a doubt the closest humanity has come to godhood would be the Shinobi no Kami Hashirama Senju and the ghost of the Uchiha Madara Uchiha you think you can ever become stronger then them?

Konohamaru:.....

Naruto:yeah thought so beside why would you want to be Hokage? It's boring busy work 85% of your day is doing paperwork 5% choosing what mission Shinobi will do and another 5% dealing with clan head that act like spoiled brats