chapter 38

The next week

*Naruto yawned feeling the weight of Haku on top of him, Naruto kissed his forehead and softly moved him*

Naruto: honey wake up we need to introduce ourselves to our new teams today

Haku:mh...too comfy...

*Haku grumbled hiding his face in the crook of Naruto's neck making him chuckle a bit*

Naruto:as much as i love feeling your body on top of me if we dont get up you know Tsunade will kick our asses up

*Haku groaned and got up Naruto smiled and rubbed his hand on Haku's cheek*

Naruto:how did i ever get so lucky to find someone as beautiful as you to love someone as fucked up as me?

Haku:well it helps that I'm also fucked up

*Haku pulled his head close and gave Naruto a kiss on the lips a kiss Naruto was more then happy to kiss back*

*, they started to explore the others body when the door was slammed repeatedly making them both jump Naruto was fine but Haku fell out of bed*

Tsunade:Naruto Haku wake the fuck up breakfast is ready and i did not make all that food just for it to go to waste!!!

Naruto: we're up we're up you old bat!! We'll be down in a few minutes!

Tsunade:you have 5 before i grab zabuza's sword and shove it so far up your ass Vlad the impaler will ask me for advice!!

*Tsunade walked away and Naruto chuckled looking at Haku getting up, Haku playfully glared at Naruto*

Haku:did you just laugh at me?

Naruto:maybe what you gonna do about it?

Haku:pff you ass come on let's get dress we both know Tsunade isn't lying

*They got dressed and walked down Naruto froze for a second seeing his father in the table with the rest of his family, Haku grabbed Naruto's hand and gave it a small squeeze for support, Naruto sighed softly and gave Haku a nod of appreciation before they sat down*

Kushina:good morning Naruto how did you sleep?

Naruto:a dreamless but peaceful sleep so nod bad I'm surprised seeing the Hokage here i would've guessed he would be in his office doing paperwork or something

*The room started to get tense the animosity between the father and son has only gotten worse as they days go*

Minato:i decided to be a little late to spend time with my family

Naruto:really so good you could take a break to eat if only you could've taken a break to oh i don't know visit me in the hospital a while back?

*Minato and Naruto kept looking at each other Naruto giving his father a small glare as Tsunade slapped Naruto at the back of the head*