chapter53

Last time

Gato:you better be worth the money. I need you to go to the bridge at the distance and kill the builder and whoever he hired to protect him

*The Shinobi nodded, turned around and started walking away*

Gato:before you go why don't you tell me your name

Roshi: Roshi, Roshi soya of iwagakure that's all you need to know

*With that Roshi body flicker out of the office and made his way to the bridge*

Now

*Naruto was sleeping on to of a branch while Haku was busy making a flower crown, the day was almost over and nobody has tried to attack them or the bridge. Naruto sniffed the air and almost gagged falling from the branch*

Naruto:ow....

*Haku placed the flower crown on Naruto's head and patted his hair*

Naruto:someone's coming fast

*Haku sniffed a lot more then Naruto but he picked up the sense having 1 tail of Kurama did give him improvement on all his 5 senses*

Haku:shame and here i wanted to make you a flower cape

Naruto:yin wake your lazy ass up one of your siblings came to visit

*Naruto and Haku heard yin groaning inside them*

Yin: which one? Please tell me it's not shukaku i cannot deal with his screaming right now...

Naruto:nah smells more like one of hiruzen's monkeys

*Naruto and Haku jumped out of the way as a fireball the size of them crashed on the ground*

Roshi:monkey? That sure pissed him off now he won't stop screaming so thanks for that

Naruto:hm. I've heard of you Roshi the jinjuriki of Iwagakure

Haku; isn't he an A rank Shinobi?

Naruto:and we're both B ranks this is gonna be fun

*Naruto said with a smirk, both of there eyes widen as a blur passed through them both, Naruto and Haku turned around and saw Roshi holding tazuna by his throat, tazuna struggles to free himself gasping for air*

Naruto:what not gonna fight us? Just gonna go straight to the point?

*Roshi ignored Naruto's remarks and just snapped the man's neck. Roshi's eyes widen when a sizzling sound was heard on tazuna body before tazuna could react the body exploded engulfing him in the fire *

 Roshi's eyes widen when a sizzling sound was heard on tazuna body before tazuna could react the body exploded engulfing him in the fire *