chapter 28

Last time

*Kakashi and Naruto kept looking at each other no one said anything Naruto neutral face fell as he was frowning deeply looking at one of the person who was suppose to look after him as for Kakashi he kept the same fake one eye smile there staring contest was interrupted when someone opened the window*

Jiraiya:oh God i think i lost them

*Jiraiya turned around and froze seeing Tsunade and Naruto looking at him Tsunade was cracking her knuckles*

Tsunade:and tell me WHO exactly were you running from Jiraiya? I'm gonna take an educated guess and say the ladies caught you peeping at them at the hot springs again

*Tsunade said getting up slowly waking up to him this was no fake anger Jiraiya could see it this time Tsunade was angry for real*

Now

*Tsunade punched Jiraiya in the face with enough force to destroy the wall behind him, not make a hole in the wall but destroy the whole damn wall sending Jiraiya flying Tsunade cracked her neck and looked back giving her family a loving smile while Kakashi took many steps back away from naruto*

Tsunade:I'll be right back i need to take care of my old teammate

*Tsunade jumped out the room with fury in her eyes as she made it just in time for Jiraiya to get up spitting out blood and cleaning his mouth*

Tsunade:you know i don't know who i hate more...

*Every step Tsunade took a small crack would appear on the ground*

Tsunade: Orochimaru for betraying the leaf or you for betraying family..

Jiraiya:c..come on Tsunade i had responsibilities how can you expect me to..

*Jiraiya this time managed to dodge another punch the wind that punch created  was strong enough to separate a tree from the ground roots and all*

Tsunade: I had to take care of the hospital and still took care of my oh I'm sorry YOUR godson!!

Jiraiya:is this what's all this anger is about your angry you didn't get picked as godmother?!

Tsunade:no im furious you let Naruto to the wolves I'm furious Kakashi let Naruto to the wolves I'M FURIOUS THAT YOU AND KAKASHI SAW HOW THEY TREATED HIM AND DID NOTHING!!!

*Jiraiya knew another punch was imminent so he did the only logical thing and did hand signs*

Jiraiya:ninja art needle jizo!!

*Jiraiya used this justsu to harden his hair and shape it into spikes, which are as sharp as metallic weapons. His hair also grows long enough to wrap around him, serving as armour for enemies and in this case Tsunade 15 year suppressed wrath*

Tsunade: you think that B rank justsu is gonna help you?

*Tsunade took out a small vile and drank it*

Jiraiya:what was that?

*Jiraiya said almost afraid of the answer as an Orange aura sorrounded Tsunade*

Tsunade:the kyuubi's raw chakra it has some side affects but the pain will be worth it

*Tsunade focused all her and Kurama's chakra into one fist she could feel her flesh burning and what didn't burn broke apart from the pressure alone but that didn't stop her Jiraiya being trapped in his own jutsus couldn't shunshin away*

At the same time with Minato

*Minato was walking to the Hokage tower in no rush to deal with his son and his... Acquaintances when he saw a huge explosion in the distance forest Minato flinched as he could feel the kyuubi's chakra*