chapter 33

1 week later

*It's been a week since Naruto was "grounded" although he just spent his time meditating spending his time inside his mind talking to F Kushina and yin Kurama*

Yin Kurama:hey brat how much longer will you keep me inside

Naruto:soon you'll be as free as you always are just wait for the meeting you of all creatures should know the benefits of hiding in the darkness

Yin Kurama:. . .did you just make a joke about me being the yin side?

Naruto:oh look at that Haku is trying to wake me up better get going!

Yin Kurama:get back here this isn't finished!

Back to the real world

Haku:Naruto i swear if you don't wake up i will freeze you to the bed

Naruto:hm....then you'll be freezing yourself

Haku:how would I...

*Naruto grabbed haku and pulled him down with him Naruto ended up on top and started kissing Haku all over his neck making Haku give out a breathless giggle*

Haku:oh Naruto your awful!

Naruto:hey your the one who wants 13 babies I'm just giving in into your desires

*Naruto said as he bit down on Haku's collar bone Haku went from giggles to soft moans sadly there fun time was interrupted by an anbu landing on the room with them both instantly went in to fighting mode Haku made his ice needles as Naruto took out his hilts and makes a lightning blade*

ANBU:the Hokage has asked for Naruto Uzumaki for a council meeting

Naruto;now? Argh that man know how to kill the mood fine tell him I'll be there shortly

*The ANBU nodded and disappeared Haku sighed and started to walk away but felt Naruto's hand around his waist*

Naruto:now where do you think your going?

Haku:Naruto you have to go to the council meeting

Naruto:eh what's 10...15 minutes late for does old fósiles can wait your much more important

*Before Haku could be the sensible one Naruto was already kissing him making Haku toss sensibility to the wind*

15 minutes later at the council meeting

*We see everyone waiting there was a lot of frowns around the room, some muttering of disappointment and distain for having to wait so long until mist sorrounded the council the clan heads couldn't see to inches in front of them they all got up ready for a fight until the mist disappeared revealing Naruto with a very noticeable blue lipstick around his neck they all looked at him and Naruto looked at them back*