chapter 41

Later

*It was late at night around 10 PM as Naruto was on the backyard fighting against a haku for training while in the background the reject club was watching them fight. Kushina was there caressing anko's hair who was resting her head on Kushina's lap utterly exhausted*

Anko:oh God this was just the first day....

Tsunade: well it wouldn't have been that bad if you weren't stupid enough to say "why not just get married at the Hokage office and skip all this crap"

*Naruto dodged a punch grabbing haku's wrist he lifted him over his head*

Zabuza:I've never been with a woman and even i know that was stupid

Anko:fuck you....

*Haku managed to wrap his legs around Naruto's neck in to a choke hold*

Zabuza:like really stupid

Anko;ok i get it

*Naruto falls on his back full force to make Haku release him*

Zabuza:like unimaginably stupid

Anko:i said i get it you fucking zombie!!

*Haku on the other hand managed to move to the other side to minimize the damage although his crotch was now on Naruto's face*

Kushina:i simply don't understand what made you think that would be a good idea

Anko:the fuck is this the bashing anko party!?

*Haku jumped out the way as Naruto was about to bite the area and not in the fun way*

Kushina:ok ok, where is Shizune anyway?

Anko:home she needs her pet snake to relax her

*Naruto on his feet made A water sickle*

*While Haku made multiple ice senbon as they both ran towards each other*

Tsunade:.  .  . anko

Anko:yeah?

Tsunade:Shizune doesn't have a pet snake

Anko:then what.....

*Realization started to grow inside anko as she jumped up and started running to Shizune's apartment in the way knocking Haku and Naruto down*

Anko:out of my way I've got a very angry fiancee to apologize!!

Naruto:that's cheating bachan

Tsunade:a bet is a bet pay up

*Naruto grumbled as he got up and payed Tsunade. Kushina looked at her sensei with an unamused expression*

Kushina:sensei don't infect my child with you're addictions

Tsunade:hey he's the one who said Anko wouldn't noticed until tomorrow not my fault i have more faith in the girl

Naruto:faith my ass you cheating hag...