chapter 13: really!?

Lokis pov
"Where does it hurt my love?" I coed stroking her head "my stomach hurts but it's easing off a bit" Lilly said with a pained face. "do you want me to carry you to the healers love?" I asked "yes loki please" she answered I put my hands under her knees and carried her toward the healers hospital. I noticed sweat building up on her forehead as she lay her head into my chest.
"Hello healers umm my wife has survire stomach pains could you take a look" the healers came with a hospital bed and I gently lay Lilly down on it. The healers wheeled her away to her private hospital room they told me to wait here.

Lillys POV
The stomach pains had stopped completely and the healers insisted I have an ultra sound to make sure nothing is seriously wrong I hope there's nothing wrong.
I jumped when the healer put the cold jelly on my stomach she smile and said sorry. I closed my eyes trying to relax as she put the cold jelly all around my stomach looking at the screen. "Oh my lord" the healer said my eyes shot open as wide as possible I looked at her shocked face she calmed her self down "Oh princess Lilly congratulations you are with child" she said I could not believe my ears I was so happy it was unreal this feeling I'm going to be a mother and loki is going to be a father "I will leave you to rest princess Lilly would you like me to get your husband for you" she asked "yes please but don't tell him the news I would like to tell him" I said lying back and relaxing I was so exausted and tired perhaps from the pregnancy. I lay there and waited for Loki to come in and sure enough my husband came running in with a look of concern plastered all over his face he looked at me and placed his hand on my head and comforted me. "Hello love how are you feeling?" He asked "quite tired can we go to our chambers" I asked "yes darlin" he said and carried me to my chambers where I fell asleep With my head on Lokis chest.

Lokis pov
I can't lie and say that I'm not at all worried. I can tell she has something to tell me but she was so tired and I didn't want to wake her.
Lilly started tossing and turning in her sleep "Shh it's alright my love" I softly rubbed her stomach and she went back into her peaceful sleep.

Hours later
It was quite late on in the day so I decided to wake Lilly up so she would be able to sleep tonight I kissed her head and her eyes fluttered open "good afternoon darling" I said to her smiling she smiled a sleepy smile and stroked my face. I gazed down at her "I could never love anyone as much as I love you" I kissed her nose and then her lips she giggled "loki I have something to tell you" she said. I sat up and waited for bad news until a smile broke out on to her face "Loki I am with child" she said. I couldn't believe what my wife had told me she was with child we are having a child a smile broke out on my face and I let a sob escape my mouth I was so happy I was going to be a father and with Lilly as the mother I could not wish for more. I hugged Lilly tightly out of pure joy and happiness "what have I done to diserve such happiness my beautiful wife?" I asked she just smiled and laughed "I love you and this baby so much I could never love anything more than I do you two" I said as I placed my chin on her shoulder.

Lillys POV
"Would you like a girl or a boy?" Loki asked me as we lay in bed "I don't really mind as long as the baby is healthy" I said looking up at my wonderful husband thinking how lucky I am to have him.