chapter 31: Thor comes to stay

Lokis pov

It had been a week since the birth of Zues and Rosalie. Their births had been announced to the kingdom and a party was thrown in celebration on their successful arrival.
Everything is as it should be. All except for Lilly.... Lilly has been in an odin sleep for much longer than the healers had ever anticipated. The birth of the twins was under rather stressful circumstances as you know... They believe that her body is recovering slowly but none the less it is recovering.

"BROTHER!!" yelled a gruff but happy voice.
"THOR!!" I returned the happiness of seeing my older brother.
"Why are you here brother I believed you to be with Jane?" I asked Thor had taken up residence on midgard after Jane had her baby girl sophia. Sophia should be about a year old now.

"Jane said she thought you could use some help after all three kids on your own can be a big task so I'm going to stay for a week or two while Jane visits her friends in Barcelona with Sophia" Thor answered smiling.

"Well its good to have you home Thor I need all the help I can get the twins are allowed out of the hospital wing today for the first time and valiant will be coming home as well from Asguardian Nursery... he's a smart boy you know very smart" I said patting Thor in the back.

"How's Jane? " I asked knowing Thor would be itching to talk about her.

"Janes amazing brother the most amazing woman in my life apart from Sophia of course oh brother how is Lilly doing today?" Thor asked I felt my heart become heavy at the memory of Lillys smiling face.... to think I feel like this and it's only been barely a week goodness knows what I'll be like in two weeks time.

"Right brother shall we make our way down to the healers wing to pick up your two new additions?" Thor asked and I lead the way.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Thor I mean are you sure we will get on spending so much time together?" I asked walking along side him.

"Aww yer sure what could possibly go wrong in the space of two weeks?" Thor said smiling and patting my back.
***********************************
2 weeks later
"Loki make it stop for Odins sake I can't take it anymore!" Thor yelled holding out a crying Zues in front of him.

"What I can't hear you for all the crying!" I said bouncing a crying Rosalie on my lap.
"Come on sweetheart stop crying for daddy please" I said rocking her in my arms.

"Pikaboo Pikaboo" Thor said covering his eyes.
"WHHHHAAA!!!" Zues only cried louder.
"Thor stop that you're making it worse!" I shouted which in turn made Rosalie cry.
"Shhh daddy's sorry.... daddy didn't mean it sorry Rosalie stop crying you're giving daddy a migraine sweetheart" Dear lord I love my children but they need their mother I hope Lilly wakes up soon.