chapter 18: Loki goes into heat part 1

Lillys pov

It's been good these past few weeks seeing loki grow as a father into such an amazing man. Not that he wasn't before.
"Valiant stop squrming I'm trying to dry your hair" I said holding valiant up straight again trying to dry his hair with a towel. I had just bathed him. Valiant was going to go on holiday with Frigga and Odin because Odin needs a rest other wise he'll end up in an odin sleep which would break Friggas heart even though he has done it before.

Thor is coming along with Jane but their daughter Athena was going to stay on earth with Tony and Steve.

"Mommaaa" valiant whined putting his hands over his head preventing me from drying his hair anymore.
"Ok ok no more drying" I said and valiant clapped his hands together and giggled I smiled down at our son how we me and Loki so lucky to have got him I shall never know.

"Momma momma" I felt a tug at my gown my new gown to be exact loki was taking or making should I say dinner in our own private kitchen how lovely I don't think loki has ever made me anything let alone food I just hope he can cook. "Yes darling" I said after my thinking episode. "Youuu an dadda coming holidays" valiant looked up at me with his eyes slightly watering I picked him up and rested him on my hip "momma and dadda can't come grandad needs help of his special boy are you going to help grandad" I said coeing at the watery eyed toddler. Valiant was older that his years just like his father he was very intelligent. "Grandan" he squealed not being able to say his name properly. I smiled and bounced him on my hip as he laughed.

"Dadda dadda dadda" valiant wriggled out of my grip and ran towards loki who had seemingly just come in from training.
"Hey! How's my little man" loki smiled down at valiant and valiant reached out to his dad wanting him to pick him up.
Loki picked up a giggling valiant and laughed with him. "Aww I'm going to miss my little man but you're going with grandma and grandad you'll have a great time."

*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Come in!" Me and Loki said.
Frigga and Odin came in with two large suitcases "mom dad your only going away for a week how much clothes do you need" loki asked laughing at the suitcases. "Well never mind that loki we're here to pick up our grandson we need to leave in 20 minutes" frigga said as Odin took valiant from loki and loki looked slightly worried more worried than me. I chuckled "loki he'll be fine" I said and loki pulled me close to his side and looked down at me smiling. "Here's valiants suitcase dad" loki handed odin the suitcase and odin said his goodbyes and took valiant with him.

"Well you two can finally have your sex life back for a week or so we'll write everyday and tell you when we'll be back enjoy the privacy" frigga said and laughed as loki blushed deeply.

"Mom Lilly doesn't know about the heat thing" loki said I looked at him confused 'heat what does that mean' I thought to myself.

"Well I'm sure she'll have a great time finding out" frigga smirked "mother!" Loki bashfully said covering his face.
"Loki you're a married couple you shouldn't be embarrassed about things like this... I'm sure she'll help you besides me and your father we're young once we know what young couple get up to while the kids are away" and before loki could answer frigga walked off down the corridor to find odin and valiant.

"I have been mentally scarred" loki said looking straight at the empty doorway.

"loki what does heat mean" I asked looking at him.