proposition

Lokis pov
"What is it... is or have you found valiant?" I asked Lilly would be so happy. I thought to myself shed been so down lately about it.

"No sorry loki I have not yet found valiant however Jane said something to me earlier and it got me thinking." Thor said and he just seemed to stop mid sentence.

"About..." I continued.

"I miss you brother and Lilly why not come stay with us for a while, it might help Lilly I know you said she has been depressed lately so why not we live in the Alps far away from everyone and there's an abandoned house next to ours.... you could start again the both of you" Thors argument was quite persuading but I don't know if Lilly would be okay with leaving this behind.

"I don't know brother it's just I don't know how Lilly is going to react to this.... I'll talk to her about it tonight" I said and Thor smiled.

"Well brother here's the address but I have to get back Janes heavily pregnant for the twentieth time" Thor rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Well it takes two brother you can't complain" I laughed and Thor headed back to the Bifrost.

"Loki was that Thor?" Lilly asked coming out of the bedroom.
"Yes he just came to talk to me but he had to go Janes pregnant again" Lilly chuckled.
"When are those two not expecting" she said sitting down on our bed which had green silk sheets.
"Hmm loki come here darling" she purred toward me the silk green dressing gown left little to my imagination.
I smirked at Lilly and crawled towards her on the bed like a tiger towards its prey.
***********************************
"Hmm loki?" Lilly questioned with her head on my chest.
"Yes?" I asked as her fingers traced imaginary lines on my shoulders making goose bumps surface.
"Is this how we're always going to be from now on I'm not sure I want it to be just us" Lilly explained but what's she trying to say I don't understand.
"What are you trying to say love?" I asked her she turned bright red and hid her face in my chest.
"Love don't be so shy how can you be so shy after we've just had the most kiny sex of our lives" I laughed and she groaned smiling Widly.

"I want another baby loki"

What!!!?
Why would she want another baby after all of the disasters we've had!?
I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of the past, I'm not sure I want to be a father again.
Shit.

**Please comment for next chapter**