chapter 17: worry

Lillys pov

I woke up to the sound of my little valiant crying I tried to get up in the hospital bed but was pushed back down by loki.

"Sorry darling im under strict orders to make sure you get your rest and recover" loki said smiling at me and standing up to go get valiant who was now screaming in his crib.

"Hush valiant let your mother sleep darling" loki soothed valiant and rocked him back and forth until he was sound asleep again.

"Loki you mustn't be so worried about me I'm perfectly fine besides when are we going to get out of this hospital room I'm starting to get claustrophobic?" I asked loki and he sighed and sat down.

"Lilly you probably don't remember much from last night do you darling" loki said looking at me I didn't understand what he meant by that. "Loki I don't understand" I said looking at his face which I now noticed looked highly stressed and tired.

"You... your heart stopped in your sleep last night luckily they were able to restart it... I thought I'd lost you I don't know what me and valiant would have done" loki grabbed my hands and I sat up and cradled his head in my arms.

I was so shocked I could have died last night never gotten to see valiant or loki again.
"Promise me you'll never leave me" loki said holding my face in his hands his tear stricken eyes searching mine.

"I promise I won't ever leave you or valiant" I said without any hesitation and loki smiled at me glad of my promise.

***********************************
Finally the healers decided I was strong enough to move back into our double room I felt so good to be in my own room.

"Sweetheart I think valiants hungry again he won't stop fussing" loki said from inside the play room of our chambers.

"Okay bring him through here I'll breast feed him" I shouted to loki who then picked him up and placed him in my arms.

I began to breastfeed valiant... not going to lie breastfeeding was a strange but wonderful experience.

Loki gazed at me and valiant "I still don't understand breastfeeding" he said and shook his head.

After I had finished breastfeeding him I burpped him and soon valiant was sound asleep. Loki took him carefully to his crib.
***********************************
Lokis pov

I am seriously sexually deprived... its been almost a month since valiant was born and Lilly still won't let me touch her.

"Lilly come to bed with me my darling "I said trying to be a luring and sexually attractive. She came and sat beside me on the bed. "Loki I know what your after and it's a no I need to lose the baby weight before I start having sex again" she explained and i groaned "please just this once" I pleaded.
"NO loki I'm tired I've looking after valiant please just go to bed" she said getting angry so I curled on my side facing the other way and tried to go to sleep.

Lillys pov

Honestly I'm worried everything's so perfect but that's what worries me.