In the beginning

Lillys pov

Everything was fine but that was in the beginning.

100 years earlier....

"Good morning my love " I knew that voice I'd know it anywhere. Loki. I slowly opened my eyes aware of how long I had been asleep I just hope I didn't miss much with my three little darlings.
"How are you feeling?" Frigga asked. I suddenly realised that almost everybody I knew was here. Frigga, Odin, Thor and loki.
I looked towards loki and saw him carrying two bundles one pink and one blue.
"You want to see them?" Loki asked as Thor helped me sit up.
"Yes please" I said I was desperate to meet my children.
"Loki handed me the pink bundle while he kept the blue bundle.
"This is our beautiful daughter Rosalie" he said kissing my forehead.
"And this is our son Zues" he said showing me the giggling boy trying to kick off his blue blanket smiling at me he reached his hands upward and made a grabbing motion.
"Aww they're so beautiful how did you manage loki with the three of them" I asked.
"I didn't Thor came to help not long after they were born" loki stated looking at Thor.
"And thank Odin you woke up these two were ready to kill eachother with the amount time they were spending together" Frigga refered to loki and Thor.
"MOM!" They both shout at her. I was so glad to see everybody laughing enjoying each other's company loving one another.

Love is the most important thing in the world and that is what I'm going to teach my daughter. Love is constant. Love is strong. Love is hating someone but not wanting to be separated. Love... true love is unconditional. Unconditional love now that's when invisible monsters are made. True love blinds you. True love hurts. True love I'd never have to rehearse.

Little did I know that my love would be my biggest downfall... For that's what love is... excepting defeat.

**sorry it's so short I wanted to start it off dramatically lol**