IX

1985
Hawkins Indiana

'Chapter Five: The Flayed'

'Stuck in a box'

We continue to go down rapidly. We're all screaming our heads off. "Bitch I cant believe you left me!" Yura screams with horror walking towards me. I meet her half way, struggling to get towards her. I finally latch onto her hand as we hold onto the railing, continuing to scream. "I'm sorry! Why are we arguing about this now?" I screech, holding on for dear life.

"Because, we're gonna die you idiot! God your such a dumbass and now you're gonna die a dumbass." She yells swatting my shoulder. I swat her chest as I look over to Erica. She's screaming so loudly, I feel my ears starting to bleed.

Dustin begins to press the buttons rapidly to see if any would work. But not to my surprise they do absolutely nothing. "We're going down! We're going down!" Steve yells with fear in his eyes as he looks over to me. "Shut up, Steve!" Me and Yura say in unison.

"Why don't these buttons work!" Dustin screams loudly pressing the buttons even harder as Steve continues to scream. "I don't fucking know!" I scream angrily.

Our bodies hit the ground as the elevator crashes onto the floor. I knock my head against the metal and grunt. "I'm never coming out with you again!" Yura yells groaning in pain as she sits up. I struggle to get to my feet as Robin grunts. "My groin. It fell on my groin. Dustin-" Steve strains in pain as I stand up seeing a box on top of Steve.

"Get this off of me!" He yells as Dustin walks over carrying the box and placing it on the table. "I better be getting paid for this shit." Yura mumbles, as I help her get up.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin questions as we all get to our feet and look around. "Yeah, I'm great, now that I know Russians can't design elevators!" Steve shouts walking over to the button. Veins upon his neck popping out as he pushes passes Dustin to press the buttons.

"I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work." Robin points out, walking towards all of us. "They're buttons they have to do something!" He yells back as I cross my arms over my chest. "If we had a keycard. If we don't have a keycard-" I comment "meaning we're stuck in here." Yura finishes my sentence with a groan.

Great. Stuck in an elevator with all these lot. Don't get me wrong I love them all, but being stuck in here with them is a no. I may aswel just kill myself now before they kill me.

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm suppose to be spending the night at Tina's-" she points still carrying on her rant "and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you five are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throats." She finishes with her hand going across her throat.