IV

1986
Hawkins Indiana

1986Hawkins Indiana

'Killers'

What in the actual devil is going on? I just got told that Max saw everything Eddie done. Apparently this girl Chrissy came over and she didn't come back out.

It all came at me at once and now I can't even begin to process all of this, let alone think about it.
It's all so confusing when it's being thrown at you but you still feel invested.

All the kids, Yura and Robin are phoning around for Eddie, after her bailed on Chrissy and the blood bath she created. I decided to watch Steve pick out this movie for this girl.

I see her batting her eyelashes at him like some prostitute looking on the sidewalk for loose change.
I wouldn't say I'm jealous but, she's twirling her hair and touching his shoulder like a little girl from middle school. She's lucky I haven't cut off that hair of hers.

I roll my eyes and chuckle as I watch Steve flick her arm off his shoulder. I say I feel bad for her but I don't, that would be a lie if I did.

Her gaze shifts to my body as she looks me up and down. "What are you looking at?" I question loudly, sitting up from leaning off the table as everyone turns their heads in my direction.

Her face widens as Steve looks and grins at me, like he's proud. I would say this is called helping out a friend who feels uncomfortable. She finally takes that as her que to leave.

She sways her hips, flaunting the body that she has. Nice body, ugly personality type of girl. She waves and smiles at Steve as she walks passed me.

"Goodbye!" I say in a sarcastic tone, waving my hand towards her as she exits the shop.

Bitch.

I shake my head annoyed. I swear they always throw themselves at him, it's quite annoying. He's super hot and handsome, and his hair is.....something. He's my boyfriend, meaning he's all mine and I know he wouldn't cheat since we've been together for nearly 2-3 years.

But insecurities just kill you, they carve all along your skin. I can't help but feel that.

He walks on over to me with his typical 'Steve' walk. I swear you could see his hair slightly blowing in the wind.

"I love you, you know that Julie." He whispers leaning on the desk, our lips inches apart. He says that more than a comment than a question which makes me feel a bit better. I could feel his hot breathe on mine, making me go overboard.

He leans in giving me a quick peck on the lips. Even though it was only five seconds, those five seconds were enough to bring me back. His lips felt soft and warm against mine.

I could feel my heart pulsating quicker and quicker with every thump. Tingling sensations travelling down my spine as his hands rest on my arms.

He pulls away with a smile dancing upon his lips. He rests his head against mine as I sigh. "I love you Steve. It's just I get-" before I could finish off my sentence he kisses my cheek, distracting me from my sentence. "It's always been you, Jules. No one else." He announces truthfully, staring into my eyes.