Gilded Path

The towers went out to study the surrounding area and they find some ancient ruins none of them were archeologists but they think it would be fun to uncover some ancient treasure so they sent Medic, Scout, Demo Man, Zero Two, Engineer, Neon Rave, Enforcer And Neko dj. The towers arrived in the truck and it was very cool the air out there was dusty and it was somewhat hard to see outside but other than that it was cool the towers looked over to see old statues and a fallen titan that they thought it was fake.

Scout(S): Wowie. 

Medic(M): Interesting

Engineer(EN): This is cool.

Enforcer(E): That's a cool statue

The towers saw a pyramid with some rusted thing sitting on it . They decided to not think much of it until they heard growl they looked over to a cave and golden enemies emerged from it and they killed them because yes and then goldens with fedoras came out and a giant boss with chains came out.

ZeroTwo(ZERO): WHAT

Neon Rave(NEO): AYO

After they killed the 24 karats and chained bosses golden guards came out and they were so shiny but they had to kill the guard and then the golden titan rose and it roared and it slammed the ground with its sword and giant golden fists and it stunned Engineer, Enforcer, And  Medic.

DemoMan(DEMO): OH GOD

The towers that weren't stunned shot at the beast and eventually it was going to die but before it died it had to say this.

Golden Titan: Before you kill me

The titan gave the towers 2 golden bars and a machine that injects it into the towers for a medium period of time.

Golden Titan: Take this it will help you..

The titan died and to be continued hahahha