Moon Base

The towers made it back to the base and when the got to the base Engineer somehow built a rocket ship so they could go to the moon and apparently she made a prototype and NeonRave, Gladiator, and Electroshocker. And the apparently they had not came back so Scout, Commander, Neko Dj, Soldier, Frost Blaster, and Militant. So the towers were preparing to go to space.

Scout(S): Oh god I'm terrifed

Soldier(SO): Yeah same.

Commander(COA): You guys ok?

S: Yeah just preparing.

Coa: Okay.

The towers were climbing into the rocket and then 3..2..1 LIFT OFF! The towers were being launched off into space to go see what happened to their friends. And inside the rocket there was a big window.

Neko Dj: WOAHHHH

Frost Blaster(FB): What a good view!

Militant(MILI): Dang that actually that good view.

So: IKR

The rocket ship landed in a abandoned base that was on the moon witch the towers thought were cool. But then a giant Fallen came out of a cave and it looked like a king and its name was Fallen king. Scout and Soldier looked up and felt something weird but then Cowboy, Minigunner, Crook Boss, and Pyromancer appeared out of nowhere.

Crook Boss(CB): What-

Minigunner(MINI): How did we get here-

The fallen king screamed in rage. Meanwhile on earth.

Medic(M): ENGIE

Egineer(ENG): WHAT

M: THE GOLD DISSAPEARED

ENG: HOW-

Back to the moon gold energy flew at Scout, Soldier, Crook Boss, Pyromancer, Cowboy, and Minigunner and when the beam disappeared the towers clothing were golden and they hd some golden effects around them.

Cowbow(CO): Woahhhhh

The towers looked up at the Fallen King and charged at it.

 TO BE CONTINUED