Nightmare Carnival

The towers managed to sail back to the base and a few weeks have passed but then ANOTHER PORTAL OPENED and they were going to send Scout, Sniper, Soldier, Paintballer, John, Rocketeer, Minigunner, Commander, And Commando. The towers fell into a carnival and they saw two men chilling. The men heard a thud and looked over to see the towers.

???: Uh....

Commander(COA): Hey-

???: Hi-

Scout(S): Would you like to join our army and yes I'm forcing you to say yes because these parts are the most filler to be honest.

???: Ok well I'm Shredder and this is Slasher

Slasher(SLA): Hi-

John(J): What is this place

Shredder(SHR): Its a carnival.

Sniper(SN): Can we go onto the rides?

SHR: Sure.

The towers started to fool around and after a few hours they were all tired out but before they could sit down and rest Mummies came out of a cave and the towers prepared for a long fight so they killed the mummies. Then Strong Mummies came out of the cave they look like mummies but a bit gray. Scarecrows and Demons came out of the cave.

Scout(S): Oh god.

A few waves passed and then a Ghost came out of the cave the towers had the right gear to see the ghosts and they killed them. Vampires came out but then when they killed ones bats came out and Sniper took care of them.

Paintballer(P): Well not bad as the old days...

Commando(CO): Yeah.

A few more waves passed and Witches came out they were to high for the towers bullets to hit them but Sniper sniped the witches so they were good. Reapers came out but the towers realized that they were reskins of the Necromancer.

Minigunner(M): BORINGGGGGGGGGGG

Rocketeer(RO): we get it-

A wave later Clowns came out of the cave and they were no problem to deal with at all. But then Frankenstein came out and the towers just killed him. And then Swamp things came out and started harrasing the towers with their tentacles.

S: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The towers killed them and then Jaxe came out of the cave.

Jaxe: PREPARE TO DIE.

Co: Well you become trash in the solar eclipse update.

Jaxe: *dies*

Ro: Lol

Then the ground started to shake and then the legendary Jack O bot came out. The jack o bot came out and Stunned Commander and Soldier.

Sla: HOLY-

The Jack o bot activated his gun and stunned Commando and Rocketeer.

Freezer(FR): OH CRAP.

The towers were unleashing what they had on the Jack o bot and it died and Slasher and Shredder joined their team!

To be continued