Eggy Island

After the towers Minigunner, Commando, Mortar, Archer, Frost Blaster, John, Ranger, and Rocketeer managed to escape the Village of Despair they ended up on some happy island and they were just super confused but the kept it to themselves. 

Rocketeer(RO): Well we are somewhere-

Archer(AR): Yeah.

The towers got out of their boat and looked around the kind of chill but that didn't last long because zombies with eggs came out of the cave at the island.

Commando(CO): What the?

The towers easily killed the egg zombies but they were still confused and then some zombies in yellow started charging out of the cave and they had 2 pink bows on their head for some reason. But they easily destroyed the enemies.

Minigunner(MINI): Easy.

But then Zombies with bombs glued to their hands blew up and managed to stun Rocketeer and Mortar.

Frost Blaster(FB): OH GOD

Arrows flew by the towers stunning Commando but mortar desomated them easily. And John was still knocked out by the big ice rocks that hurt him.

MINI: Oh god.

Bunnies and Bunny Knights came out of cave stunning most of the team but John somehow managed to kill the enemies and the Beehive enemies that came out of the cave.

AR: Good job JOHN!

The Grizzly Bears came out of the cave which wasn't much until the Ducky D00M came out of the cave and it instantly stunned FrostBlaster, Mortar, And Commando.

John(J): OH GOD

The towers killed the duck and a man with a bee gun came running out of the cave.

???: THANK YOU i am swarmer BTW

BLAH BLAH LONG TALK TO BE CONTINUEd