xvii.

In a world where wealth is measured, I am pressured. In order to be accepted, you have to succeed. If you are wasted, your future is unclear. We all wants to fit in; the pleasure that we should feel as a child began to be a track where everything must flow. No enjoyment, no excitement, only contentment.

This is life-you have to be the best despite of you being your worst enemy. You'll put everything aside just to reach the fulfillment to get into an invisible standard. If you refuse to be in-line, you'll fall. Everything will never be the same-it may take years for you to retrieve everything you lose.

But we're only child,
A human being that desires happiness.

Success may be a once in a lifetime achievement but happiness is too vague in this world. It can occur in different things-small or big. It is not a fleeting feeling, it's like an album full of memories. It might be a nostalgia, or maybe a sudden euphoria. The good feeling is better than a pressured heart.

But how can I strive if I am behind the shadow of joy?

Life is a game where happiness was described as success. Time will never come for us to fulfill the joy that we're longing. Everyday is a rush hour, filled with people who measures your personality by the things you got and not the things you carry.

You have to run fast as you can, work as hard as you wish. Don't stop by the happiness and never pick it up.

Success and Happiness
- fc vandeleur