xxxi.

No person can stop time from running. Even if you could fly,
Could lift your feet so high,
No one can stop seconds from passing.

Each and every movements of every living thingd couldn't surpass the way time moves. Even the fastest animal in this world cannot catch up at how fast things changes. It's an inevitable course of life, the only thing we get to do is to be able to live at the time that is given to us. For time can change so fast.

Regrets cannot be thrown away by ceasing what's unstoppable. Pleas are not some kind of supernatural powers that eventually stops the clock from ticking. Only the consequences that comes out with every decision are the ones we should live with.

Let me atleast tell you something, no matter how unstoppable time is, its speed will never stop you from freeing yourself on a very harsh prison that you're locked in. Everyone already reminds me that time is a prison. Well, time can only be a prison if we keep on running away from our own freedom. Pain always comes when your heart yearns to be liberated.

You have to enjoy the movements of timr. No matter how gut-wrenching it is to free yourself from its prison, you still have the choice. Keep your eyes in front and move nto the life where no one can chain you back into time. Run as gentle as it should. Value every moment, for time can change so fast.

- time flies fast ( arrietta, 2024 )