Chapter 3

Nash POV

"I'm home!" I yell trough the house as I let myself fall on the couch. I grab my phone and scroll through twitter. I hear someone running downstairs into the kitchen. I stand up and walk to the fridge.

"Hey, were have you been?" Hayes asks. "At the mall, you know Rianne from primary school?"
"Yeah, she was like your best friend" hayes says.
"Well i ran into her today, like literally ran.." I say laughing a little. "You ran into her?" Hayes says laughing hard.
"It was an accident!" I say seriously.
"But then I realized it was her so i took her to starbucks and we talked for like 2 hours." I say smiling.
"Okay, well I'm happy you have your best friend back, why don't you invite her over some time?" Hayes says.
"I will definitely do that!" I say excitedly.

Rianne's POV

As soon as i got home i walked to the fridge and grab some strawberries. My sister, Marie, came walling down in her bathrobe and grabs the cola.
I walk towards her and sit next to her on the couch. "Why are you smiling that big?" Marie asks. "Maybe because I'm happy." I say.
"Well and why are you that happy?" She asks annoyed.
"I saw Nash today." I say as a big smile appears on my face. "Nash? Didn't you have a crush on him?" She asks.
"I had, had like not anymore." I say.
"Okay" she says as she walks upstairs.

I walk upstairs too and walk into the bathroom and take a long shower, as always I'm singing very loud.
"CAN YOU SHUT UP IM TRYING TO STUDY!!" I hear Marie scream from the hallway. I stop singing and walk out the shower. I put a bra and underwear on. I look at myself in the mirror.
"Why do I have all this fat on my stomach?" I say to myself while holding it in my hands. I really need too stop eating so much cookies.

I walk to my room and lay on my bed as I see a text from a random number. It says:
Hey, whatsupp?
X nash
I answer with:
Hey Nash! I'm good! wbu?
X Rianne

I pack my bag for tomorrow and go sleep.