Chapter 38

"Today is Monday! The first day of our tour, and I'm making a vlog for my today video! I'll see ya later guys!" I say as I look into the camera.

"Are you nervous?" Anouk asks me.
"Yes, definitely." I say.
"Me too, what are we even going to do on stage?" Anouk says.
"I think I'll just stand backstage." I say as I start laughing.
"I'll join you!" Anouk says as she starts laughing too.

"I'm ready!" I say excited as I go with my hand through my hair. I am wearing a cute dress with some heels. I have my hair curled and have headband with flowers in it. Chantal is wearing shorts with blue shirt and she is wearing the same head band as me.
Anouk is also wearing the same headband and is wearing shorts with a pink shirt. We walk to the room of the boys and they take us to the car.

"WHAAATS-UP NEW YOORK!!" Taylor yells in the mic. I am standing on the stage next to Shawn, I'm totally overwhelmed by how many people are here. I just stand and wave. After a while I go off stage and stand there with some people. I watch how Shawn is performing a cover. The whole crowd is going crazy, I'm telling you he is going to be big.

"Thank you guys, there is one thing left, I want Rianne to come on the stage." Shawn says as he makes the come here sign with his hand. I walk up the stage a little bit confused, I grab the mic and say, "What am I doing here?"
"You're going to sing with me." He says as he looks in my eyes.
"No way." I say.
"You are, as long as you love me by Justin Bieber!" He screams in the mic and grabs my hand, he whispers in my ear. "Everything is going to be okay, just sing." He starts playing on his guitar.

I just stand there staring at the crowd,
"I'm not really good at this." I say as I look backstage where Nash is standing. He mouths: just do it.
I start singing, and it looks like they are enjoying it. Shawn sings along and we actually sound good.

When we're done singing the crowd is going wild, we are going of stage and some others are going up.
"You were amazing!" Nash says as he walks to me and kisses me.
"Thank you." I say as I hug him.

"You were awesome!" Chantal yells as she hugs me.
"I was terrified." I say as I awkwardly laugh.
"I don't care you were amazing!" Anouk yells.

I hug Shawn and whisper in his ear, "Thank you." I let him go.

The meet and greets are starting and I'm sitting and looking at how they hug fans and take pictures with them.
"I got fooodd!" Chantal yells as she sits next to me and Anouk. We eat and watch the lads. Nash waves at us and screams "COME HERE!"
We walk over to him, it turns out a lot of people want to go on a picture with us too, this wasn't even planned. They make space for us and there we go taking badass pictures with fans, I am really enjoying this.