Chapter 42

I can't sleep. I just stare. I sneak out of bed and walk out of the room. I sit in the lobby, in my pajamas.
"What are you doing here?" Cameron asks as he walks pass me.
"Didn't Nash told you?" I say as my eyes get teary again.
"No?" He says as he sits next to me.
I tell him about what happened.
"Wow... Didn't expect that." He says.
"I can't sleep because of it." I say as I look in his eyes.
"It will be fine." He says as he hugs me.

Cameron is one of those nice guys, the guys that comfort you when you're feeling down, but also speaks the truth.
I lay my head on his shoulder and all of a sudden, I start crying.
"Whats wrong?" He says as he rubs his hand over my back.
"A lot." I say crying. He takes me of his shoulder and looks me in the eyes.
"Nash doesn't loves me anymore..." I say as I cry harder.

He hugs me again and says "I'm sure he does love you, since he run into you that day in the mall, he is happier than ever." Cameron says.

"Maybe he is just over me... Found someone else, prettier or something.." I say as some tears stream down.

"He won't find anyone prettier than you, you're amazing, beautiful and you have all those cool talents, you are nice to everyone." He says as he looks in my eyes.

"I am?" I ask as I wipe some tears away.
"You are." He says, he looks me in the eyes.

I get this weird feeling inside, my heart is bouncing like crazy. We both lean in and when our lips are about to touch each others, we both back away.

"No, no we are not doing this." I say as I back away.
"We aren't." He says. I stand up and say "Thank you Cam, you're the best." We hug again and look into each others eyes.

"I got this feeling I need to kiss you." He says while looking at my lips.
He leans in and I just let it happen.

After a minute I back away.
"Why are we doing this? I can't kiss the boyfriend of my best friend." I say.
"Oh my gosh... I am cheating on her.." He says as he looks at the ground.

"We're not telling anybody about this okay?" He says as he looks at me.

"Of course we're telling no one!" I say, I turn around and walk back to my room. I sneak in and lay in bed. I just stare at the sealing again.

What the f did I just do. If she finds out our friendship is ruined. And Nash, I kissed his best friend. I am such a slut. Cam is probably thinking the same right now. Why the hell did we do this?