Chapter 55

I walk inside and close the door. I freakin' kissed Cameron fucking Dallas. The ex of my best friend. What the hell have I done? She will never be friends with me again... I walk to the kitchen were mom is sitting.
"Hey." I say.
"Goodmorning! Was that Nash?" She asks.
I stay quiet. Should I tell her?

"Yes.. Well, actually no." I say as I sit next to her.
"Who was it? Are you cheating on Nash?!" Mom says as she looks at me.
"Cameron.. And no I'm not cheating he broke up with me..." I say as I look away.
"Oh... But Cameron is the boyfriend of Chantal right?" She asks.
"Not anymore.. She broke up with him yesterday." I say as I grab an apple.
"You both broke up?" She asks.
"Yes." I say as I take a bite of my apple.
"Why?" Mom asks.
"Nash broke up with me before right? Well I was feeling down at that time and Cam comforted me and then we accidentally kissed... Well accidentally... " I say as I look at mom.
"Oh... You are going with him right now?" She asks.
"No.. It was just one day." I say as I walk upstairs again. I see my phone is laying there and I got 134 new messages. 20 of them are from Nash.
It says;

I just got home
Are you okay?
I didn't want to break up with you, but we had an unhealthy relationship.
Why are you not answering?

And it goes on and on.
I see Chantal and Anouk deleted me of our chat group. Thanks.
I go to my cameraroll and see a video on it. I can't tell who's filming but, but the one who films films good. He is filming the whole party. Untill I pause it on 1 minute and 24 seconds. Are there people making out there? I screenshot it and zoom in on the screenshot.

"No no no no... No way..." I say. I look at the photo again and again and again.. It is Nash making out with Anouk...