Chapter 19

Nash leaves my room and I put my bra and underwear on. I put on a dress. "Naaash! You can come in again!" I yell as I sit down at my makeup table and put some mascara on. Nash walkes in again and sits next to me. "How do you do that?" He asks. I start explaining what I'm doing. "You want some too?" I say laughing. "No!" He says as he backs away.

Nash's POV

"You look gorgeous." I say as I kiss her on the lips. "Thank you." She says and walks to the door. I open the door from my car and let her in. "You're such a gentleman!" She says. I laugh and close the door. I turn the radio on and she starts singing along with Rihanna.

"Where are we going?" She asks.
"That's a surprise." I say excited.
After half an hour we arrive.
"A bowling alley?!" She almost screams. "Yes!" I say. She hugs me and we walk inside.

We walk to the bowling alley and she start bowling. She throws the ball on the side and starts screaming "fuck!" She walks back and I grab a ball. I throw a strike and say "hell yeah!"
She walks up again and throws it against one pin. "Getting better!" She says.

When it's her turn again I help her and she gets a few pins on. "Thanks Nash." She says and kisses me.

After 2 hour we're done with bowling and grab a lunch in a restaurant nearby.