Chapter 32

"Hey guys! We are Richan!" We all yell at the same time.
"So we're new to this channel, and we're going to introduce ourselves." I say excited.
"Who's starting?" Chantal asks. We both look at Anouk, "Why me?" Anouk says. She starts telling her story.
"Well, my name is Anouk, I'm 17 years old and I'm from California, I live here with my mom, dad and little brother, his name is Jesse. I also have a dog and 3 cats. I have known Chantal from when I was a little baby, and Rianne from high school. We have probably seen each other at a school place we went to on the same day, same time, but we don't remember." Anouk says laughing, "I don't have any hobby's but I like to just hang out with friends and have fun, well I don't know anything more so, that's it." She says laughing at the camera.
"You're turn Chantal!" Anouk says while pointing at her.

"Well, my name is Chantal, I'm 17 years old and live in California. I live here with my dad, mom and my three older sisters, pretty big family. I play saxophone and also play volleyball. I met Anouk when we we're little as she said, and I've met Rianne on a contest about plants." We all start laughing.
"It is true though!" I say.
"Yeah, we found out we are on 1 picture together." We all start laughing again and she continues, "Well, I am currently Cameron Dallas's girlfriend, if you didn't known yet, and that's all." She stops and looks at me.

"Okay, my name is Rianne, 17 years old and live in Cali. I am not born here, I'm actually from Holland, but I was like 2 years old when we moved so I don't remember anything about it. We moved because my dad died and my mom always wanted to live in America, so we moved. I now live here with my mom, my 2 older sisters and 5 cats, 2 are actually from the street. I play piano and I rode horses when I was little, still kinda miss that. I am now Nash's girlfriend, ironic isn't it, she is with Cameron and I'm with Nash." I say as I look at Chantal.

"I've known him since primary school but we haven't seen each other in like 4 years, but when we saw each other again, we fell in love." I say smiling.
"Awwww." Chantal and Anouk say.
"That's it, we hope you liked it, if you did give it a thumps up and all information will be down below, don't forget to subscribe!" We say and end the video.